DEADLINE: 15 March 2020
Applications are invited for a new PA and Administrative Assistant role, at the Leverhulme Centre for the Future of Intelligence (CFI). An exciting opportunity has arisen within the 'Core Team', supporting the work of CFI and the Centre for the Study of Existential Risk (CSER). Reporting to the Centre Administrator, the role will largely focus on assisting with the coordination of a growing portfolio of event and outreach activities, and an increasing visitors' programme, as well as providing personal assistant support to some senior academic staff. This is a diverse and dynamic role and the role holder may be asked to undertake other duties as appropriate.
The post holder is expected to take a proactive and flexible approach to their work and will have relevant administrative experience and excellent organisational skills.
Applicants must have/be:
- Educated to at least A Level standard or equivalent standard / NVQ level 3, or equivalent level of practical experience
- Competent in standard software packages e.g. Word, Excel, Access and Outlook.
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to prioritise own workload
- Demonstrable knowledge of facts, principles, processes and general concepts related to administration
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous administrative experience
- Experience of event organisation
Funding for this post is available for two years in the first instance.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying, please click on the 'Apply online' button on this webpage. This will route you to the University's Web Recruitment System. Our hiring panel can only consider applications made through this system.
If you have any questions about this vacancy please contact Helen Aston, Human Resources Administrator on 01223 764332 or by e-mail on SAHHR@admin.cam.ac.uk.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 15 March 2020 at midnight GMT. Interviews are scheduled for Tuesday 24 March 2020, subject to change.Enquire about role