Scholarships and Funding
The Centre is pleased to be able to anually offer up to two partial CFI Postgraduate Studentships. In order to be considered for this funding, applicants to the MPhil in Ethics of AI, Data and Algorithms must apply by the funding deadline, indicating in the Applicant Portal that they wish to apply for funding. Awards will be based on academic merit, diversity of the cohort and financial need.
University of Cambridge and Colleges Funding
The University of Cambridge has a funding search database. Further information on how to apply for funding can be found on the University's Postgraduate Admissions website.
The following is a list of funding sources for students that have been shared with us. Please note, we can not endorse or provide information on any of these funding sources, and you will need to contact the scholarship provider directly for more information. These links have been shared with us and we merely provide them for convenience.
Also bear in mind this is by no means an exhaustive list. Prospective students are encouraged to explore funding opportunities specific to country, region or organisations.
Europe and Commonwealth
- Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarship
- Chevening Scholarhsip (India)
- Inlaks Scholarship
- JN Tata Endowment Fund Scholarships
- Narotam Sekhsaria Loan Scholarships
- HSBC-Chevening Scholarship
- Goa Education Trust Scholarships
- Oxford and Cambridge Society of India Scholarships
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) Scholarships
- International English Language Testing System scholarships